- Width (mm): 700, 1220
- Thickness (mm): 3 (700mm), 4 (1220mm)
Solid Polycarbonate Roofing System.
An outstanding class of polycarbonate roofing sheets combining superior impact resistance, elegant, smooth appeal, flexibility, excellent light transmission properties and UV protection.
- Residential and industrial roofing projects
- Residential and industrial glazing projects
- Covered outdoor entertainment areas
- Pergolas, patios, awnings
- Skylights and sidelights
- Internal partitions
- Building entrances
- Architectural projects
Main Features and Advantages:
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV rays.
- High impact strength - 250 times stronger than glass.
- Excellent light transmission properties.
- Lightweight (compared to glass) and easy to install.
- Strong construction.
- Suitable for high wind areas.*
- Excellent weather and watertightness when installed properly.*
- Flexible and versatile - can be cold curved on site.
- Low maintenance.
- Suitable for exterior and internal applications.
- Complete complementing range of fixing and installation accessories designed to maximise ease and efficiency of installation.
*When installed according to relevant installation guidelines and recommendations.
SolaGlaze™ Colours Available:
- Maximum light transmission with the benefits of UV protection. Popular as a substitute for glass.
- Light Transmission: 85%
- Shading Coefficient: 1.01
- Excellent clarity, comfortable diffused lighting effect.
- Light Transmission: 24%
- Shading Coefficient: 0.58
- Pleasant diffused lighting with a grey tint, provides excellent shade cover.
- Light Transmission: 20%
- Shading Coefficient: 0.53
- Pleasant diffused lighting with a bronze tint, provides excellent shade cover.
- Light Transmission: 23%
- Shading Coefficient: 0.32
(Shading coefficient refers to the warming effect of the sun's rays through a sheet compared to the sun's warming effect through 3mm off float glass. )
SolaGlaze™ Sizes Available
Other profiles available on request. Minimum length 1.0 metres up to 6.0 metres.
|Sheet Width||Thickness||Minimum Pitch||Recommended Rafter Spacing|
SolaGlaze™ Extrusions H Bars and H Bar End Caps
Clear, Bronze, Grey, Opal
1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 10m